• Form student-centered curricula based on participant interests.
• Provide participants with long lasting mentorship with community artists.
• Lead innovative and relevant music and art workshops steeped in radical Hip Hop Pedagogy.
• Establish a safe and creative environment that challenges both mentors and participants.
• Ensure individual attention by maintaining a low student to mentor ratio.
•Develop critical literacy and problem solving skills through collaborative, project based learning.
• We create incredibly unique and thorough curricula for every program we lead.
• In addition to the performance elements of Hip Hop, students learn about the history and heritage of Hip-Hop, encouraging pride in and ownership of their work as artists.
• Every program builds towards a culminating project, shared with the community and centered around social justice.